Location Scouting Agents in Merida
The Benefits of Location Scouting in Mexico
Come film in Mexico, come stay in paradise. Mexico is an oasis for relaxation and fun. But, hidden behind the fantasy is an economical and practical place to shoot film and print. Location scouting agents are discovering the benefits of filming on location in Mexico and here’s why:
Location, location, location!
Location is always a top priority when scouting for places to film. Why Mexico? Why not Mexico! It is easily accessible from the United States, Canada and even Europe! You can also have any facet of location you want: big city, tropical oasis, dense jungle, we have it all!
Same quality for less money
Mexico is an obvious choice to film for economical reasons. You can enjoy the perfect locations to film for less money than filming in the United States and Europe.
Easier than you think
It’s easier than you think to fly into Mexico with your shooting equipment, props, actors and wardrobes! Mexico’s laws and compliance with the United States and other countries allow entry into the country very easy and stress free.
Filmable homes and buildings
Many homeowners open up their homes to the film industry. They embrace it! Vida Magica is one such home. It is an oasis filled with charm and character. It awaits your visit and is waiting for its spotlight.
Did we mention location?
Aside from being easily accessible from the rest of the world, the regions of Mexico allow for your choice of any setting you can imagine. Mexico is divided into five regions and each region is as diverse and beautiful as the next:
- Northeastern – The Northeast is one of the wealthiest and most industrialized regions of Mexico. It plays host to numerous industries including aeronautics, automotive, communications and pharmaceutical.
- Northwestern – This region of Mexico includes the beautiful Baja California and Baja California Sur. It is a mountainous area with large desert areas and natural formations.
- Central – This region is the heart of Mexico. Also known as the Central Plateau, there are many towns and colonial cities.
- Southwestern – This area is famous for its strong traditions, crafts and great food. It boasts impressive archaeological sites, great beaches and culinary traditions.
- Yucatan Peninsula – Saving the best for last, the Yucatan Peninsula is the gateway to the Mayan world. This southeastern region separates the Caribbean Sea from the Gulf of Mexico. Merida is the capital city of the state of Yucatan and is a city filled with rich history and strong cultural traditions. It has everything you are scouting for: white sand beaches, crystal blue waters and the world’s second largest coral reef. It also hosts some of the largest archaeological sites of Mayan culture. And you will find Vida Magica here as well!
Now that you have a taste for all that Mexico has to offer, choose it for your next film or print shoot. Merida and Vida Magica are waiting for you! Location scouting agents won’t be disappointed!